During the past year or so, I have become fascinated & a tad obessed with blogs. I knew I became obessed with blogs since: (a) the word 'blog' has been added to my daily vocabulary (b) when I reference my favourite bloggers to friends and lastly (c) when just about anyone constantly asks "what have you been doing on that darn laptop for the past 2 hours"?
You can pretty much find anything on a blog and that's what I love about the blogging community. If there is something you are researching to purchase and you just want to see how it looks or you want reviews, I know I'll be able to find it on a blog. Plus, I have found most bloggers to be very receptive when you have a question and/or are looking for advice.
To get to know me a bit I have put together a list of Ten Tiny Things about me and what you can probably expect from my blog!
· I need to sign up for OA [Organizational Anonymous]
· I am NOT a vegetarian - I love meat!
· I love the serenity of a Saturday morning when it’s just me, my laptop and a cup of coffee
· Yoga keeps my mind & body sane
· I love to-do lists
· I wish I studied typography
· I never leave home without my blackberry, a granola bar and blush!
· Cupcakes are a girls best friend
· I have traveled to every province in Canada
· I love to read
Now, before I go crazy with my new found love of blogging I must warn you ... I am not the best writer. I didn't study journalism, English wasn't my best subject at school and all my essays began with "In today's society ..." so I will try my best to share my thoughts, feelings and passions with you as best as I can.
I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I know I will enjoy writing it!