Monday, December 13, 2010

I Have a Blog!

Hi ... and welcome to my blog!  Yeah, I finally have a blog and a place to express my inner thoughts & share things I love.  I have established a blog so that I can have a creative outlet to express my love of all things: fashion, beauty, home & food!

During the past year or so, I have become fascinated & a tad obessed with blogs.  I knew I became obessed with blogs since: (a) the word 'blog' has been added to my daily vocabulary (b) when I reference my favourite bloggers to friends and lastly (c) when just about anyone constantly asks "what have you been doing on that darn laptop for the past 2 hours"? 

You can pretty much find anything on a blog and that's what I love about the blogging community.  If there is something you are researching to purchase and you just want to see how it looks or you want reviews, I know I'll be able to find it on a blog.  Plus, I have found most bloggers to be very receptive when you have a question and/or are looking for advice.

To get to know me a bit I have put together a list of Ten Tiny Things about me and what you can probably expect from my blog!






·         I need to sign up for OA [Organizational Anonymous]
·         I am NOT a vegetarian - I love meat!
·         I love the serenity of a Saturday morning when it’s just me, my laptop and a cup of coffee
·         Yoga keeps my mind & body sane
·         I love to-do lists
·         I wish I studied typography
·         I never leave home without my blackberry, a granola bar and blush!
·         Cupcakes are a girls best friend
·         I have traveled to every province in Canada
·         I love to read

Now, before I go crazy with my new found love of blogging I must warn you ... I am not the best writer.  I didn't study journalism, English wasn't my best subject at school and all my essays began with "In today's society ..." so I will try my best to share my thoughts, feelings and passions with you as best as I can. 

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I know I will enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment