Monday, July 25, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

errr ... well how about leaving in my Jetta up to the COTTAGE, for about a week!  I can't wait!


I'm so excited to finally log out of work and just shut my brain off for a couple of days.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a really nice tan, read some books, spend lots of quality time with the bf and eat lots of yummy comfort food & snacks (bbq bites & bites & ice cream)!

As I mentioned in my 10 Tiny Things about me, I am addicted to being organized.  I love to-do lists, tabs, color coding, file folders and excel spreadsheets :)  Here is my packing checklist of what I need to bring for the cottage! 


This will definitely keep me organized while packing along with remind me what I brought up to the cottage so I can remember to bring everything home.

I will be posting pictures when I return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment