Monday, August 29, 2011

Five Things!

Scarfs - It's getting a bit cooler, and I'm having the opportunity to pull out all my scarfs from last Fall & early Spring.  I love how they can update & make a simple outfit enjoyable.
Roses - Who doesn't love receiving flowers at work - best thing, it was my first time! {my bf is the best}
Pizza - One of our favourite places to grab a bite to eat after work is Pizza Rustica.  This badboy is the: Siciliano {Hot calabrese salami, mozzarella, sweet roasted peppers, and our signature tomato sauce} 
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - IT'S BACK!  Unfortunately the Pumpkin Spice Latte signifies Fall, but it's the most delicious latte Starbucks offers.  Best part - not released until September 5th, but the bartista let me 'pre-order' it ;)


Completing a Project! - It's been a long time coming (probably 2 months) and I'm happy to say, it's COMPLETE!  {what an amazing feeling}

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment