Thursday, October 6, 2011

Black on Black on Black...

I'm talking about my look today.  Black jacket, black skirt and black tights (ohh ... and surprise black shoes!).  I've been wearing my new black bomber jacket from Joe Fresh every single day this week and I really love the look.  It's faux leather as I wasn't ready to commit to a $300+ leather jacket until I knew I liked the look of a leather jacket on me (I think it looks great on others).  I purchased the Joe Fresh version in an XS and I feel that it fits a bit larger than other XS's at different retailers.  I love that the jacket is lined so that it will keep me warm as the months get cooler. 

Also, here is my outfit under my jacket. 

Speaking of black clothing, I recently purchased this black sweater dress.  I've been wanting a classic black sweater dress for a while now.  I think I can pair it with black tights & a belt for a more conservative look for work and then dress it up for a nice dinner party or night out.  I purchased this one at Old Navy surprisingly for about $45. 


No comments:

Post a Comment