Saturday, October 15, 2011

OOTD: Turtlenecks!

I had an early morning brunch with a couple of my closest girlfriends this morning.  It was pretty chilly when I woke up so I decided to break out a turtleneck.  I think it's been a couple of years since I've worn the one hanging in my closest ... but today it just felt right!

turtleneck - Jacob
jeans - Paige Premium Denim
purse - Rebecca Minkoff MAM
braided belt - Taula @ Aritzia

The one I'm wearing is a heavier wool turtleneck, but I really would like to try one of the lighter tissue-tee styles.  I think they look so classy!  EmersonMade makes a basic black turtleneck in this type of material, and best yet, you get 2 for the price of one!  The brand EmersonMade is slightly more pricey, but I find you are paying for a more unique look.  But her basics are offered at a more affordable price!  You can't beat 2 turtlenecks priced at $58 USD - LOVE!
Both turtlenecks come in this adorable cloth bag



Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment