Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's ... Boot Season!

I was very excited this morning when I realized it was going to be a cool and crisp day.  I know, sounds crazy that I would be excited about the cold weather, but when it gets miserable out, you gotta find the positive.  Sooo, I pulled out my first pair of boots this Fall season :)  I never really understood boots in terms of a fashion statement until just last year when I found the perfect pair - the Frye Melissa Button boot
This boot is the perfect riding boot.  I purchased it in black, but it comes in all colors.  I might have a to get a pair of brown ones in the future.  They are a bit pricey, but totally worth the money as the riding boot will never go out of style and they are made from 100% leather.

Below is my OOTD wearing my coveted boots!
shirt - Zara
black riding pants - F21
boots - Frye

Speaking of boots, I really do want a pair of dark brown boots.  Not the cognac color, I have a pair of those (with a heel), but more of a dark brown.  Not sure if I would like them to be flat or have a heel at this point.  But here is a great inspiration pic from probably the cutest preggo I have ever seen.

And another pair from Coach.
(ok, by the looks of things, I'm thinking flat boots!)

I also want a pair of black Uggs (shhhh ... not sure if Uggs are really fashion forward) but I think they are so comfortable and great for walking to and from the train for work.  Also good for running errands and hitting the gym in the Wintertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment