Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tickled Pink - Baby Shower Soiree!

I had the pleasure of attending my good friend's baby shower this weekend.  It was hosted by another good friend who is the guest of honors bff!  She did an amazing job with the decorations, food, prizes and small details that were noticed by all!  One of the unique attributes to the shower was that it was a Soiree, so it was later in the evening -- pretty much a dinner party!  I thought it was a great change to the typical afternoon shower. 

I immediately got excited about the shower when I saw the invite!  ADORABLE!  I love anything paper, so I was soooo thrilled when I found out the hostess created this herself!

The hostess let the guests select wine glasses that included tags with famous moms written on them.  She then had us searching her house for their children (well name tags with the coordinating baby names to the moms that were written on our wine glasses).  When we left we had to submit the name tags for our parting gift - a nail polish in all different shades of pink.  What a unique idea!

Table is set for dinner!  The party colors were pink & brown.

The hostess & amazing help! 

Yummy Desserts -- the brownies were homemade and so delicious!
Gifts!

Thongs as game prizes!

Here is a pic of the glowing mom-to-be, myself & my bff!
Can't wait to meet baby!!!  She's due early December!

Also, I got a manicure/pedicure the day before the shower and tried out a baby pink color.
Essie - Beach Party

Lastly, here is my OOTD!  I love this lace top from Aritzia.  It can really dress up an outfit!
top - Aritzia
grey pants - Jacob



No comments:

Post a Comment