Thursday, October 20, 2011

Work it ... Looks I'm Loving Now!

I love going through magazines, filtering through fashion sites and browsing other blogs to find pictures of celebrity fashion!  It always inspires me to change up my look or use some of my clothing pieces in ways I would never have thought to. 

Here are a couple pictures I have been collecting (and distracted by) for the past month or so!

Kristin Cavallari must have hired a stylist since she joined Dancing with the Stars.  She's looking so fashionable out and about at all the events she's been attending.  Also noticeable is her svelte body - must have been all the dancing!
I love this maxi skirt!!!



Katie Holmes is looking so adorable! 





Mila Kunis is so sophisticated!  Love her style of flirty dresses & minis!




Here are some other fashion fav's as of late!




Below are some of my outfits of the week.  I've been noticing that each week I have some sort of item of clothing that's the same.  For instance, I've been wearing a lot of black this week.  In weeks prior I might have wore jeans & dress shirts all week, then another I wear different color cardigans.

dress - BCBGeneration
tights - Zara
nail polish - OPI Bubble Bath

top - H&M
skirt - Jacob (this skirt is actually a deep purple, but my camera isn't picking it up too well)
tights - Silks

dress - Zara
tights - JCrew

 

No comments:

Post a Comment